Kelso loves the styling process. In fact, she is currently obsessed with wraps that aid in the blowout process.
But even though she always knew she wanted to be a hair stylist, she found herself in an unsupportive situation and didn’t initially pursue it as a career path.
She had a change of heart after meeting a woman while in China.
She trains and employs women who have come out of of prostitution and teaches them how to work and gains life skills.
“I want to help change people’s lives,” Kelso said. “That’s when I decided this profession was more than just hair.
Education & Training
- Paul Mitchell the School, St. Louis
- Pravana vivid color artist certified
- Pravana all-around color certified
- Zito cutting training
- Hatori Hanzo men’s cutting training
- Jospeh Dimagio flat wrap training