Specializing in men’s cuts and shorter styles, Carissa specializes in blowouts and cutting, including men’s cuts.
Always one to be cutting edge, she knew she wanted to be stylist when her friend gave her a rainbow Mohawk with awful sideburns. The colors constantly ran together and she could never style it right.
“But I felt like the biggest badass,” she said.
From that moment on, she knew she wanted to give people hair that changed how they saw themselves.
When she’s behind the chair, she typically recommends one of Blu’s shampoo conditioner combos from the Essential Hair Care line.
“A great shampoo and conditioner can solve a lot of hair problems, while the wrong combo can be too much to over come,” she said. “It’s the foundation of every great style.”
Education & Training
- Paul Mitchell the School St Louis graduate in February of 2015
- Runner up in Behind the Chair national student color competition 2014
- Hands on training from Joseph DiMaggio
- Hands on training for Trends and Styling with Joseph Dimaggio in Kansas City, Mo.
- April 2017 Cutting and Styling in Denver, CO. with Angelo Di Pasca