Wavy-haired girls (and boys), it’s time you love that beautiful head of hair. And Brittany is here to help.
For her curly clientele, Brittany recommends Momo Potion.
“It’s a perfect leave-in that is light and shiny. Not to mention, perfect on dry winter days.”
Brittany has wanted style hair since the age of three, when she got together with a friend and together, they went for broke on each other’s locks.
“Needless to say, that didn’t turn out well in the end,” she said.
Good news for our clients: she’s improved a lot since then.
Specializes in: Curly hair and blow-drying.
Favorite product: Your Hair Assistant Blow Drying Primer. It is great for fighting humidity and frizz. A great versatile product for straight or curly days.
Education & Training
- Advanced Deva Curl Cutting and Coloring Lab,
Devashan Academy, New York City
- The Angelo Seminara Airshow, New Orleans
- Weekly in-salon training, Davines
- Hands on training for Trends and Styling with Joseph Dimaggio in Austin, Texas.
- Hands on training for Trends and Styling with Joseph Dimaggio in Kansas City, Mo.
- Hands on training for Cutting and Stlying with Angelo Di Pasca in Denver, CO.